Monday, October 1, 2012

Filming!!

For 10 weeks now, I've been working on a student film production for an assignment at uni and I've realised that I actually really enjoy filming. To be honest, it's not easy. If you're not careful, there are a ton of things that could go wrong. Continuity problems which could affect editing, bad time organisation which would meant that we didn't get through our scheduled shots during shooting time, and since we are using the school's equipment, we've encountered various equipment faults during our shoots (like yesterday when our camera was being a pain) and that is very ANNOYING! My group is great though, there are 8 of us and I honestly think we work so well together. Best group of people ever!

In saying that, I think I'd much rather be on camera than behind camera.. haha :) childhood dreams yep!


I'm actually also thinking of getting a DSLR: Canon 650D with 17-55mm F2.8 IS USM Lens with either 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens or a 40mm STM Pancake Lens. I'm excited, and will doing some final research on the camera and lens, hopefully purchasing it tonight or tomorrow :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment