Friday, October 19, 2012

Just a little bit too busy..


I’m into my 2nd year of uni and I reckon I’ve taken on a little more than I can chew. I’ve decided to overload some of my 3rd year units so that I can enjoy more when I am in Japan. Basically instead of the usual 4 units, I’m doing 5. Not too much of a difference but the thing is that 2 of the 5 units I’m doing are extremely hands on and it’s taking up a lot of my time. In conjunction to my studies, I’m also working heaps to save up money for Japan, and as the president of the Korean Cultural Club at my uni, I have to plan and organise events which in itself takes up so much of my time. On top of that, there are a ton of applications, health checks, meetings that I must do and attend in prep for Japan next year. I’m feeling the pressure.

But that’s ok, I’m sure it’ll be all worth it in the end.
Sooo.. just a quick update for last week, my lovely Korean Cultural Club participated in a food festival event~ We cooked Korean Spicy Ricecakes.. 350+ portions, selling out in less than 2 hours, not bad huh?



Later, our KPOP Dance Club (a sub group of Korean Cultural Club) performed a mash up dance to popular Korean pop songs, one of which was GANGNAM STYLE.. of course.. haha.
As tiring as it is being a president AND founder of a club (not boasting), I’m so glad how things turned out. I’ve always wanted to leave a legacy somewhere where ever I go, be somebody, achieve something. With this, I reckon I’ve made my mark~
Thanks for reading!
xx
rei

No comments:

Post a Comment