Thursday, October 4, 2012

public transportation.. roar!!

Yes, I understand that there is absolutely nothing I can do about it, and no matter how much I hate it, I still have to depend on it.. PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION.. argh.

I had the worst day ever. One of the cables that provides power to the trains had apparently snapped causing trains to stop moving. I know it was a serious matter, but c'mon, they could have handled the situation better than they did today. It was absolutely horrible, guards with bad attitudes especially. There were replacement buses but it was so chaotic that everyone was getting onto the wrong buses. (See picture below) It was so FRUSTRATING. And unfortunately for me, I was the lucky few who boarded the wrong bus, but that was because the bus driver told me the wrong information. So.. my usual 1 hour journey to uni took me almost 3 hours. I was a very angry girl.. Thanks a lot Transperth.

Passengers queue at Whitfords train for replacement buses. Picture: @Oana_Simon/Twitter Source: PerthNow

But on a good note, I ordered my camera today *^_^*
so I bought a Canon 650D DSLR Camera 
with a EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens 
and a Canon EF-S 17-55mm F2.8 IS USM Camera Lens
and  a Sandisk Extreme Pro SDHC 95MB/s Class 10 SD card

Now I just need maybe a filter and a nice bag to put them in!

Can't wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment